Individual Peach Crumbles
A summer staple dessert, Peach Crumble. Sweet peaches combined with warm cinnamon and a brown sugar crumble. We added a bit of old fashion oats into the crumble for added texture.
Recipe type: Dessert
- For The Filling:
- 2 lbs of fresh peaches, pitted and sliced into ½ inch slices
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- For The Crumble
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup old fashion oats
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, cut into small pea-sized pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400
- Peel peaches and slice into ½ inch pieces.
- In a large bowl add peaches, lemon juice, flour, and cinnamon. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl add ingredients for the crumble topping.
- Using your fingers to crumble the butter into the brown sugar and oat mixture.
- Divide the peach mixture into four ramekins.
- Add the crumble topping
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 18 minutes, until the topping is browned and inside bubbling.
- Let cool before eating. Enjoy!