Strawberry Mint Lemonade
This slightly sweet and tart strawberry lemonade is perfectly refreshing for warm summer days.
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1lb of fresh strawberries stems removed
- ¾ cup of fresh lemon juice, about 5 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 5 cups of water
- ¼ cup of fresh mint
- Place strawberries, one cup of water and honey into a blender. Blend until liquefied.
- Place a strainer over the pitcher and slowly pour the strawberry mixture into the pitcher, removing the seeds and pulp.
- To the pitcher add mint, lemon juice, remaining water and lots of ice, stir to combine.